Wednesday, 21 March 2012

This and That

Sorry for being virtually MIA this week. Places to go, people to see, you know how it is. I locked myself in a homework dungeon. Some of my writing and photos have been published on Spoken Dress, go have a look! In other news, Project Runway All Stars is almost at a close. I had a little chuckle at Austin Scarlett's collection theme: "The theme is sort of...Fragonard, Madame de pompadour meets 21st century rock star slash Williamsburg Hisidic gentlemen." I love the man, but whut?

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it. I did like it, so i bought it, and put all of my rings on it.

Just discovered that every month the "Pawnee Parks Department" puts out a news letter.

Experimentation with a new snack: peanut butter and avocado on a rice cake. I would not recommend it.

No comments: