Monday, 27 February 2012

A Fine Day

Yesterday Joyan and I did some vintage shopping, wandered up Main St. to the Blim Market, and then enjoyed some comfort food at Burgoo. I found an ombre denim button up and a neon painted tank while vintage shopping. These finds made me even more excited for summer...if that's humanly possible. The Blim market had some nice surprises, including adorable pencil cases, 70% off cheap monday, and handmade jewellery line Army of Rokosz. I couldn't resist the cheap monday markdown, and I gave into my skull obsession and bought a Army of Rokosz bracelet. The strawberry lemonade at Burgoo is straight up heavenly. The real deal people. At one point during the day, our lovely Vancouver weather brought snow to us (sarcasm intended). Maybe going forward sandal clogs in February aren't ideal.


Wearing: vintage jacket, Vince sweater, American Apparel chiffon blouse, Zara jeans, Front & Co. purse, Forever21 bracelet, Swedish Hasbeens x H&M shoes

No comments: